Mission and Philosophy
10 Basic Rules
Classical Cottage School Approach
Participation Contract 2018-19
2018-19 Year at a Glance
Inclement Weather Policy
Our Approach to Latin
Upper School Latin Program
Grammar School Latin Enrichment
Other Latin and Greek Opportunities
Memory Period & Prayers
Courses & Schedule
Grammar School 2018-19
GS Course Descriptions 2018-19
GS Teacher Bios 2018-19
Upper School 2018-19
US Course Descriptions
US Teacher Bios 2018-19
US Booklist 2018-19
Tuition and Material Fees List 2018-19
Projected 4-Year Sequence 2018-2022
US Core Strands
Omnibus I-VI Syllabi
Progymnasmata Course Description
Course & Schedule Archive
New Family Application
Please set aside adequate time to fill this form out completely and thoughtfully. A photo of students planning to attend CCS is required.
Indicates required field
Please do not use a PO Box.
Please provide a photo of those planning to attend CCS so that we may put a face to a name. This helps us to welcome you into our community.
Max file size: 20MB
First names of Individuals in Photo from left to right.
Home Number (If no home number, provide cell number below)
Mom's Cell Number
Dad's Cell Number
Child #1 FULL LEGAL NAME
Full Legal Name, including all middle and surnames, is required for registration.
#1 Date of Birth [ 10-15-2008 ] - REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
This is required for registration.
Child #2 FULL LEGAL NAME
#2 Date of Birth [ 10-15-2008 ] - REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Child #3 FULL LEGAL NAME
#3 Date of Birth [ 10-15-2008 ] - REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Child #4 FULL LEGAL NAME
#4 Date of Birth *[ 10-15-2008 ] REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Child #5 FULL LEGAL NAME
#5 Date of Birth [ 10-15-2008 ] REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Child #6 FULL LEGAL NAME
#6 Date of Birth [ 10-15-2008 ] REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Child #7 FULL LEGAL NAME
#7 Date of Birth [ 10-15-2008 ] REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Child #8 FULL LEGAL NAME
#8 Date of Birth [ 10-15-2008 ] REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
1. How did you find out about the Classical Cottage School? Do you know any current or former families? If so, please name them.
2. What are your expectations from the Classical Cottage School?
3. Briefly describe your child’s (children’s) educational history.
4. Has your family ever participated in another homeschool program or group that offers a classroom experience? Please describe and, if applicable, tell us why your family is no longer involved with that group.
5. Will your child(ren) be participating in another homeschool or online program while attending the Classical Cottage School? If so, please explain.
6. Has your child ever been dismissed from a school or program for behavioral or disciplinary reasons? If so, please explain the situation.
7. Do any of your children have learning problems or special situations/concerns? If so, please explain.
We Meet at: Bethel Lutheran Church 2077 N Frederick Pike
Winchester, VA 22603
Mailing Address: Classical Cottage School,
Berryville, VA 22611